The End of Year Function

Are you in-charge of the school Social Club? Here is a good punch for the end of year staff function you may attend.  Keep in mind this is an alcoholic punch, so make sure you have a designated driver sorted or taxi chips to use....so everyone gets home safely. Also provide plenty of food to buffer the effects of alcohol  plus lots of non-alcoholic drinks for those who choose not to indulge.

I make this punch for summer, it's fresh, bright and cheerful.  The only changes I make to this recipe is that I use a full 750ml bottle of Midori.  I also use some of the pineapple juice (unsweetened is best) to make a pineapple ice ring full of fruit, or make fruit ice-cubes. I have also been known to use another bottle of sparkling wine to make the ice rings or fruity ice-cubes.  All variations are very nice and enjoyable...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...